अध्याय ७ :- संतSanta - Tranquil and Boundless Ocean of the Self
Unable to leave it at that, however, Janaka goes on to further describe his enlightened state.
मी अन्तहीन महासमुद्र आहें, त्यांत विश्वरुपी नाव आपल्या आपणच वायूनें डोलत आहे. मला त्याबद्दल असहिष्णुता नाहीं. ॥१॥
1. It is in the infinite ocean of myself that the world ark wanders here and there, driven by its own wind. I am not upset by that.
2. Let the world wave of its own nature rise or vanish in the infinite ocean of myself. There is no increase or diminution to me from it.
3. It is in the infinite ocean of myself that the imagination called the world takes place. I am supremely peaceful and formless, and as such I remain.
4. My true nature is not contained in objects, nor does any object exist in it, for it is infinite and spotless. So it is unattached, desire-less and at peace, and as such I remain.
5. Truly I am but pure consciousness, and the world is like a conjuror's show, so how could I imagine there is anything here to take up or reject ?