अध्याय १९ :- स्वमहिमाXIX Svamahima - Majesty of the Self
It works! Janaka no longer describes his enlightened state, but can speak only in questions revealing absence.
नाविधपरामर्शशल्योद्धारः कृतो मया ॥१॥
हे श्रीगुरो ! आपण परमकृपेनें आपल्या अमोघ वाणीनें माझ्या हृदयांतील नाना प्रकारचीं शल्यें, संकल्प व विकल्प दूर केल्यानें आतां मी कृतार्थ झालों आहें व आतां माझी स्थिति अशी झाली आहे. ॥१॥
1. Using the tweezers of the knowledge of the truth I have managed to extract the painful thorn of endless opinions from the recesses of my heart.
2. For me, established in my own glory, there is no religion, sensuality, possessions, philosophy, duality or even non-duality.
3. For me established in my own glory, there is no past, future or present. There is no space or even eternity.
4. For me established in my own glory, there is no self or non-self, no good or evil, no thought or even absence of thought.
5. For me established in my own glory, there is no dreaming or deep sleep, no waking nor other state beyond them, and certainly no fear.
6. For me established in my own glory, there is nothing far away and nothing near, nothing within or without, nothing large and nothing small.
7. For me established in my own glory, there is no life or death, no worlds or things of this world, no distraction and no stillness of mind.
8. For me remaining in myself, there is no need for talk of the three goals of life, of union or of knowledge.